Monday, December 30, 2019

Slytherclaw's Wishlist! #1

"Secret Santa 2016"

A fun event by:
Rising-Artists and THE-ART-REALM:

 

Smells like a challenge, ARRR!

Pirate PenguiniconSay It... BRITISH
Anchor Bullet Draw me in either navy/pirate captain costume or gentleman suit, please. Whichever you love to draw best.
But who am "I", you ask. Take a look at these 'self-portraits', you'll get a picture of me. Yeah I'm vain like that. Cool Emoticon
'Simple Things' Day 25: The Huntress (Colored) by SlytherclawPadawanThe Philosopher by SlytherclawPadawanThe Stranger by SlytherclawPadawan
Anchor Bullet Style: Halfbody/fullbody, NON-sexualized. The pose will be up to you, but just for inspiration: holding a cane, a lantern, or a pirate's cutlass/rapier, a cat or owl on the shoulder, looking through spyglass, analyzing a treasure map, and s.o. You may draw me in your artistic style (ooh.. I'm curious!) but keep the face and proportion as similar as you can, please. :)

Now for the givelist..
Anchor Bullet 
What I'm willing to draw: characters in my drawing style. Please give a clear description, if you don't I'll just use my imagination & play! :plotting:
'Simple Things' Day 25: The Huntress (Progress) by SlytherclawPadawan
Inktober Day 21: The World is Her Pumpkin! by SlytherclawPadawan 
Anchor Bullet What I'm unwilling to draw/bad At: NSFW, muscular, anthro/furry, the elderly, characters in overly skimpy clothing (bikini etc included), couples & anything romantic or explicit or violent.
Anchor Bullet Psst! I actually can also draw cats, but for the group rule's sake I'm not going to provide it here. If you're interested outside this fun event I'll be doing cat painting commission too. :meow:
Anchor Bullet Just to remind you: I'll still be holding all the artwork's copyright. ;)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/damkq26
Original date: Oct 28, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment