Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Confessions #4

*
I DON'T have friends.
Do I want one?
GrumpyCat by Yokkan
Er.. NO, not really. Just kind strangers/acquaintances please. That's enough for me.
(Although I'll never refuse a perfect hot spouse when later I'll meet one!) :iconnightsmirkplz:

*
I notice lately I've become weary of critiques, the heat is somewhat 'leaking' in certain channels, leading to ineffective & exhausted power use.  Apparently my playful mood is on the slope stage. Those things are good when you're on fire but too much of them (incl. tips, advice & insights!) would just clog your brain! So it turns out that I've really become more sensitive to what's happening within.

Self-reminder: Knowing your own inner dynamic truly is precious, the compass within knows when to move and to rest. Keep listening!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dahdqqd
Original date: Sep 11, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment