Friday, December 27, 2019

Slytherclaw Picnic #3

:iconaaaahplz::iconlapointsplz:

Alright, my first painting selling transaction is finished & I've received the money!

Although the buyer hasn't written a feedback comment yet - I wont let any trivial shortcoming, like some anxiety, ruin this sunshine! I'm grateful enough for all this already.
Time for a picnic before starting finishing another painting!

The Philosopher by SlytherclawPadawan

Got my chocolate toast sandwich, cake, & hot ginger drink! And the container for the drink is just like in this picture above. :meow: Hopefully one day I'll get to visit the real peaceful autumn site too.. with a hot spouse.  :boogie::love:
:iconwineplz: :iconbouquetplz:
  • Listening to: "Victorian Garden"-themed music: Misty
  • Eating: Chocolate toast sandwich & cake
  • Drinking: Hot ginger drink




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/daju2n8
Original date: Oct 3, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment