Friday, December 27, 2019

Slytherclaw Picnic #4

iced milk tea

Eating a plate of deeelicious fried noodle, drinking iced milk tea.. in a peaceful rainy afternoon with drizzle & low sounds of thunder, "Victorian Garden"-themed music.. in the comfort of my room in a very comfy flat with friendly strangers around..

Despite I haven't achieved my dream as simple as having a real autumn picnic in a perfect setting out there, while I've become a trained Aikido/Karate master tooUse the force!- for solo survival (because you never know what would come out of a seemingly innocent park or forest!) Fear the katana!.. I still feel grateful for this heavenly moment with the sweet iced tea, plus the possibility of me even able to eat or drink ANY of this food thanks to the miracle of (even just occasional!) raw vegan lifestyle!

Can't help being a cat now. :meow:

kitten rainsleepy kittycat rain window 

  • Listening to: "Victorian Garden"-themed music
  • Eating: Fried noodle
  • Drinking: Iced milk tea




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dajyak2
Original date: Oct 4, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment