Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Confessions #3

*
I am IMPATIENT.

I hate to paint (or doing anything) for a long time - despite in other times you might recognize I can also be so focused even obsessed. If I had to deal with papers, paints & brushes for hours without snacking moments I'd feel stuck & dizzy.

Thank goodness there's L Lawliet so my hot cocoa, cookies, tea, chocolate, cakes, etc are justified. Har harrr..!!

L Eat dessert First by spellfire42489

*
Damn I've got so many ideas but to materialize them is another matter.
Stamp - Lazy by DragoN-FX DA Stamp - So Many Ideas... by phantompanther

*
And I hate to work on just one painting for hours let alone days! But creating multiple paintings at once would derail my focus & scatter my energy, so meh.. Pass me that ice cream, please.
:iconlnoes-plz:
  • Eating: Chocolate ice cream cone, strawberry puff pastry




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dah97vn
Original date: Sep 10, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment