Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Musings #6 The Philosopher's Saga I

http://fav.me/daf1bhe

I am a Philosopher
I think in concepts
I make them, coin quotes and insights
But now mostly I BREAK them

I am a Philosopher
Although I think in concepts, values, or principles
Later at one point in my life
I decided to be free from all those
Discarding everything that I found to be
Coming from authorities outside of me

Then I realize
A Philosopher wont be a Philosopher
Without also being an Iconoclast

And so I am a Philosopher
I choose which creeds to ditch
And which ones I live for

What? You think it's nothing?
You think it's just a matter of thought?
You think there's no concrete application in this?
Very wrong my friend

Where do you think all your actions come from?
Where do you think all your outside predicaments come from?
The way you think
The way you feel
The way you act & react
If you don't master the inside
You're going nowhere on the outside

Because standing up for your values
For the real person that you are
TRULY standing up for them
Is as equal as being a galleon ship captain

-to be continued-




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dagoo8w
Original date: Sep 5, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment