Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw's Gold #1

Name of Image
Name of Image

I got caaaaakee!!! Again!!

Truly grateful for the kind strangers around!!
This cake is not a lieee!! Pour moi?? The sly cunning piratesque vengeful moi??
:iconfoxawwplz:

Plus this is also a reminder to a great miracle I've received:
I've got a chronic allergy to nickel but THANK. GOD. I've found the ultimate cure - raw vegan lifestyle (of which I haven't been 'able' to commit fully to it yet) - that my symptoms are 99% cured that I'm 99% of the time allowed to eat delicious 'forbidden' food like this!!

Omg the chocolate is unexpectedly HEAVENLY!
And omg the cake itself must be the BEST CHOCO CAKE EVER!!!
And oh mon dieu added with these Parisian music in my laptop, PARFAIT!!
The softness, the dark but sweet boldness, the slight but distinct accent of the rum are unmistakable!!
And the decorative white chocolate bars are just as amazing!!

La Moustache Excentrique is happy!!! :iconisaydanceplz:


:icontophatplz:
:iconaaaahplz:
:icontophatplz:
:iconiloveyouplz:
:icontuxedoplz:

---
PS:

I'd love my future spouse to be somewhat like this, mwahahahahaaa..!!
-but.. OVERWHELMED, GASP, RUN!!!!- :iconnoesla:
  • Listening to: Beegie Adair: "Eleanor Rigby"







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dahtju6
Original date: Sep 15, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment