Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Party! #1

:iconbigrainbowlaplz:

I SOLD A PAINTING!

I ACTUALLY SOLD A FVCKING PAINTING!!

My FIRST sale ever!!!

Waking up yesterday morning afternoon turned laptop & wifi on and there it was, an order for a painting!!

And not just one but TWO pieces at once!!

And not just one order but TWO interested buyers separated only by TWO hours (I must decline the later for the first already ordered all 2)!!
OMG OMG OMG just. WOW!! :iconlahopplz::iconlawooplz::iconlarunplz:

Kid is happy! Pirate cat is running arrooouuunnndd...!! 

So meet the lucky ones!:

Clueless Kitty by SlytherclawPadawan
Pilgrimage by SlytherclawPadawan

The truth is despite I'm glad they're sold a part of me didn't really want to give them away! Why would I want to sell my works?? I love them!!
(Oh right, world domination! Mwahahahaaa..!!)
:iconpiratecatplz:
Okay then, I hope you two are in good, caring hands now.
:iconsighingplz::iconbaibaiplz:

And after the packaging crafting session and going to some delivery services (trying many, too bad they're closed already when I got there, will try again today), snacking & tea time somewhat felt more satisfying! :tea:
:iconteastamp1plz::iconteastamp2plz: :iconcoffeeplz::iconisaydanceplz:

Alors, next conquests mwahaha masterpieces are waiting!
:iconsparknroseplz:
What? I don't want to be an artist who can't savor the smallest but PRECIOUS triumph as selling a work or two!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dajbgcs
Original date: Sep 29, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment