Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Confessions #2

*
I DON'T. LISTEN. TO ANYONE.
Not anymore.

*
One of the reasons I chose Slytherin is to sneak in and KILL another Slytherins!! To be able to OFFEND the OFFENDERS!!! Mwahahahahahahaaa..!!! :evillaugh:
:iconmwahahaplz:
Which place else where 'whatever it takes' way is allowed? Maybe in this case I'm a Slytherdor.
Harry Potter - Slytherin by Momma--G

*
Another reason why I don't want CLOSE friends (f*mily & r*latives included): they potentially FORCE their beliefs & values upon me!!! Against all my natural instincts!!!
*
And another:

EXPECTATIONS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dagsuqw
Original date: Sep 6, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment