Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Slytherclaw Confessions #5

*
Sometimes I support others, sometimes I ('d love to) deliberately put them down! Har harrr..!! :iconjackfireplz:
To Err Is...Stamp by Pirate-Liz

Me? Losing? No way.

*
There are no other people.

I don't want to understand others
Aside for fun sake. Or Slytherin-ish purposes.
Because it would threaten my existence
Although the truth is
Sometimes I love answering others' life questions
But I mostly treat them like a trivia quizzes
(Okay, sometimes I do care about them)

I don't want others to really understand me
Because it would make me not unique
Despite I love it when they do
Especially when they do it with intelligence
Not just Hupplepuffy emotions!
Curiously though
Only a tarot reader, hand writting enthusiast, and a college counselor
Who got me so far
(Okay, not really, but the rest is too sporadically to mention)

*
Prepare, prepare, prepare $%#^&*#@??-???!![!!?!}!?!?!?!
All these complex feelings
While all I know they could be any of my flatmates, any of my former friends
They could be anyone at all
Human connection is frustrating & disturbing!!
Why can't we all just be strangers?!?!!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dahlwsp
Original date: Sep 13, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment