Saturday, February 19, 2022

Slytherclaw Party! #11 Hoist the Colors!

So it's true that this game called LIFE is unpredictable (thankfully this is in an AWESOME way) coz today as I was mindlessly scrolling through all the art and cat photos in Instagram, I bumped into a post from @logobo0k - it's a beautiful, eccentric-but-elegant, feels-like-so-me SP monogram logo:

 
 
Wooow.. for months I've been looking for inspirations for SP monogram logos and have tried designing a unique one of my own but no luck finding / getting the right one UNTIL NOW (when I wasn't actively looking at all)! But with this one I don't feel I need to modify anything much, this just feels right so I decided to contact the designer and BUY this in a few hours (or I'm simply too tired to create something new after all the search hehh..)!!
 
It's designed by a studio called Memorabilia. Thankfully this logo was still available, it's been in their original Instagram since about 9 months ago from today when this post was written, but only about 3 days ago @logobo0k reposted this and I happened to saw it just today - thank god this beautiful mark was still saved for me, ahahaha..!

Memorabilia seems to have a really nice portfolio shown in their Insta and website, so I was rather doubtful if I could have this within my budget but I managed to gather my courage to send a DM. They sent their design rate (logo design from scratch), which I found as expected to a mid-range studio - which is still super high for me lol - but to my surprise the price for pre-made designs is pretty affordable! And thankfully I've just got considerable additional doubloons from the latest contest win, so, feeling I've reached the end of my searching for a "perfect" mark + relatively affordable price + fear of this getting sold to someone else soon if more people see it = IMA GRAB THISSS!!

I might tweak and add a few things a bit, but for now I just LLLOVVVEE how the logo looks as it is oh my I can imagine creating my own wax seal with this symbol expanding my internet empire mwahahahahaha..! 

Aaah.. me buying a logo from other artist / designer versus creating my own, the fact that I actually can afford it itself already feels quite a 'milestone' to me - coz I appreciate every single doubloon tangible and intangible so to speak coming my way o' Universe thanks so much a billion already!! #thisislife #lifeis #todaymatters

I mean I can't believe to find a logo that speaks to me, super cool, not yet taken but its now mine, miine, MIIINNNEE..!!!

Welp, working on "the brand" is another matter, as I guess you can see I'm rather playful and scattered and in-my-own-world / a-bit-less-grounded when it comes to personal projects (though with CLIENT projects I'm 1,000% professional, you can bet on it!) - Ima go with the ocean flow and be open to moarr AMAZING BREAKTHROUGHS beyond imagination!!



"New horizons heer I coome..!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment