Monday, February 14, 2022

Veni, Vidi, Vici #26

And another BIG-BIG THANKS to the Universe coz a few days ago I found out that I made Top 5 of Casiria's food-themed art contest OMG didn't expect my horror, rather gory entry made it!!

The announcement on Discord:


Gold Cup by KmyGraphic


Fireworks Prize: Fireworks

USD $100
Happy!! by LOVEMAYU la-caesar (giant) by KitLightningHappy!! by LOVEMAYU

Ima so very happy coz long time no art contest not to mention this big of a prize, ahahahahahahaaaa... thanks sssuooo mmuuuucch!!! When yuo drop me $100 iz feels like 100x moar of itt!!

In addition to that I'm in awe in how Casiria actually kindly gave her time and energy too to write feedback for EVERY. SINGLE. entry just o m g !! 😱 I'm just happy to be part of dis awesomeness! Come join her Discord if you're interested.

This week I've been savoring dis sweet, SWEET SURPRISE WINNN and will continue enjoying diz and my every other COMPOUNDING LIFE WIN hopefully 'till FOREVERRR!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment