Friday, December 27, 2019

Comment Meme!

An event from :iconprojectcomment: :

Comment Memes - Win Comments, Features, Points!

Comment Meme!

Show + Tell Comment Meme!

:iconfineevehelp1::iconfineevehelp2::iconfineevehelp3:

1. When did you start commenting on artwork, and why?
Uh.. since the beginning of me creating dA account? Simply because I love the art I commented on.

2. What kind of art do you like to comment on?
The kind that interests me.

3. Nowadays, do you often +fav or comment, and why?
I :+fav: a lot but not so in commenting. There are many artworks that inspire me, can be used as reference models either in composition, style, or technique but I don't comment much on them because I've become aware of my inner/mind dynamics that it's not good to dwell on verbal expression much for it would distort the real nature of experience itself (bear with my vocabs, I'm a philosopher).
:iconfeellikeasirplz:

4. What motivates you to comment? Can you name three things, minimum?
. When the art is eye-catching & of my taste
. If the artist deliberately stated they want a comment/critique
. When I'm playful or bored
:iconevillaplz:

5. What is difficult about commenting? What do you usually do about it?
When it HAS to fill the requirement of  200-word or above whatever rule, huh! What do I do about it? If I really want to comment then I'll simply get challenge and push my brain but if not, adieu!
GrumpyCat by Yokkan

6. What is a constructive comment, in your opinion?
A thorough analysis regarding one's work that has a specific purpose to improve it/the creator's skill.

7. Is there a difference between a constructive comment and a critique? If so, what is this difference?
I don't think so.

8. How often do you think you comment constructively and post critiques?
As I said, barely. I save my verbal communication to things that really matter (or fun). I comment only when I feel like it.

9. Do you use a specific technique when you comment? (e.g. sandwich method)
Nope. My brain loves being random.. although later the sequential side kicks in and arranges everything in the end.

10. What kind of comments do you like to receive? (e.g. constructive, critique, 'normal')
ALL IS WELL!! Gimme-gimme-gimme comments!! Boogie!

11. Do you have any comment expectations regarding your artwork? (e.g. tips for improvement, likes and dislikes, etc.)
Not really. Unless I stated I want a critique about particular works, some short compliments are enough already. :meow:

12. Do you have any pet peeves with the comments you receive, and the comments you give?
Just be careful not to unnecessarily push someone's button. :evillaugh:

13. In all honesty, when you comment, would you like to receive a comment back?
Nope, it would be just a bonus. :)

14. Do you have any tips and suggestions for new commenters and artists looking for feedback?
If you're looking for honest feedback, make sure you're "on fire", that you're in playful mood so you don't take everything personally. I've written about it in my journal here (don't expect too much though, just a thought Thank you! Thank you!): Slytherclaw Musings #5: On Criticism and Beyond I

15. Ask one question about comments you would like your tagged people to answer!
No one to tag so no question.

Tag as many people as you want to answer ProjectComment's Comment Meme!

Er.. no. Too bad grumpy cat doesn't have friends, at least not now. (And don't ask for it, okay.)
icon: sherlock by bromantics



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dajkfad
Original date: Oct 1, 2016


0 comments:

Post a Comment