Thursday, March 10, 2022

Slytherclaw Presents! #3

Dear watchers and curious visitors, here I'm happily announcing a new other branch of my scattered art empire: Haven of Innocence. Check out both the Deviant Art and Blogger site!

I'll be expressing my inner child to the fullest and likely silliest in that account. Come and see if you're interested in giant cats, all sunny and heavenly things sans any real-world struggles, not a shred of disturbing stuff, nor my own thorns and fire.

Doesn't mean I'm suppressing anything, it's just I simply want to express the sunny-rainbowy stuff here to its maximum potential (well, I am and I can be already as snarky as I want in SP and everywhere else, so..).

And about a week ago I managed to join a photomanipulation contest by OnceUponAManip:

My entry was the image above where a kid was chilling with a giant kitty - and guess waaat? I WON 2nd prize omg, what a great start, ahahahahaaa.. thank youuu!!


2nd Place!


 
P R I Z E S
 
800 points
Diamond badge from lauraypablo
Premium Stock from lauraypablo
1 PNG Stock Pack from the Etsy Store of SecretDarTiste
Customised flower fractal from BGai - browse her gallery and choose the style of flower and colours you would like
Features by BGai, vanndra, sesam-is-open, lauraypablo


oooh.. prizes my happy inner pirate kid iz sooo happy..!


Thanks again kindly for the winnn, didn't expect this when I saw other seemingly better and more clever entries! And everyone, feel free to explore my personal heaven, you'll find an entirely different art style and projects in there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment