Friday, September 10, 2021

Slytherclaw's Wunderkammer #2

Last time I wrote about my landlord who believes in Covid19 conspiracy, hehe.. now I remember he also said something else.

He concluded (or more likely agreed to the covid conspiracy Facebook group / admin) that since the government corrupted the budget for covid (maybe related to health care etc) MEANS COVID19 DOESN'T REALLY EXIST bwahahahaa.. LMAO!

My good Sir, any budget, ANYTHING can be corrupted for WHATEVER reason but mostly it's basically GREED of them corrupt authorities who simply DOESN'T CARE about anything but their pocket! Ima so cryin' out laughing inside!

If I remember it right he also revealed he doesn't believe in 5G. :XD: Oh my, personally now I wont get myself a new gadget if it's not 5G-ready!

By the way it's been almost 2 weeks now but haven't received any official text from the government about my vaccine status. Could check it myself online or via app I suppose.. but just too reluctant to install an app with review less than 4.0! And not in the mood to get myself a new phone for that either this month (in case it's acting suspicious, risking got my privacy compromised). Without the official vaccine registration I wouldn't be able to enter malls and some other public places, some transports, stations, and airports.

But actually just after I got my first shot about 2 weeks ago I went to a large mall where I once usually bought my groceries.. and I managed to sneak in via an unguarded entrance.. TWICE! And up until this time I managed to sneak in six times more so in total I got myself in not once, not twice, not three times, but EIGHT TIMES MOOOHAHAHAHAHA..!! Guess it's because the mall has many ways in, and they can't really afford many guards so when one has a restroom break or anything they can't keep the doors shut, and I always happened to be lucky in my timing haha..

Although too bad this particular mall no longer has the grocery store, it's now closed for good, don't know what would replace it. Where I should get a good-quality aloeveras and spinaches nao? I suppose I could order online, but still prefer picking them myself.

Regarding covid vaccine, it's good that there's no further side effects aside from a bit sore on a few spots on my left body side on the first day. But most thankfully of course that I managed to keep my 99% perfect health intact in the midst of this strange times of pandemic, o' kind & generous Universe thank you and hope it stays this way!!

Though if I'm doing daily exercise or taking my health more seriously it's not for prevention against covid or any disease, but more of a preparation if I manage to find and join international events like Treasure Hunters NBC or Amazing Race someday!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment