Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Slytherclaw Confessions #1

*
Should be obvious:
people allergy stamp - clean by tirsden Ew People by electr0kill Polite does not equal Friend by Magic92

*
So just now I heard a kid in my flat learning to play recorder/flute. While I'm not that of a prominent player, I'm quite talented in musical instruments indeed. But there's no way I'll tutor that kid because,
1. Well, no one here knows I could be an expert 'coz I don't show off - in my room most of the time.
2. If I had a chance though I'd be focusing showing off rather than teaching the kid.
3. I HATE kids anyway. All personalities of all kinds.

*BA DUM TSS*? :/

*
Compliments from Hufflepuffs don't count. 'Coz they're nice to everyone, they don't hate anyone.

*
I instantly perceive almost everyone as my competitor, especially the ones around my age.  Even Hufflepuffs are not excluded!

*
Why I don't want CLOSE friends (f*mily & relatives included): they potentially INTRUDE, INTERFERE with my life!!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/dafk7zp
Original date: Aug 27, 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment