Sunday, September 12, 2021

Veni, Vidi, Vici #24 I, Legend!

Ever since I got myself an absolute unit of a phone a few months ago (after got my old phone stolen even waaaay months / a year or more ago), I couldn't stand the temptation of getting back to Duolingo.



And finally I got the FIRST in the Diamond League, TWICE! And the second one is my personal record in XP point count - a freaking 12k mwahaha, mwahaha, mwahahaa..!! :evillaugh:

Wonder how much is the highest ever reached of all time in Duolingo for 1 week. :ahoy:

 



I think I'll  be back to simply 15-minute practice (or less) a day after this.

I'm learning French and German in this app, so if you feel like it feel free to speak / write to me in both languages. Can't guarantee I'll understand, but there's always Google Translate!




0 comments:

Post a Comment