Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Slytherclaw Musings #2: The Stranger I


Don't be deceived by my seemingly inviting smile
It doesn't I'm in for a chat
Don't expect too much from my open gesture
It never means I'm open for friendship

Please don't make any conclusion
That I'm normal
That I'm sociable
That I'm a knight or straight doer or something
who would normally go with universal creeds of common sense
who would help an elderly crossing the street

Because in spite of my high sensitivity & occasional friendliness
Doesn't mean I'm all water
Be very careful
For sharp ice stalactites are also a body of water

Despite my seemingly intelligent appearance
Don't make quick assumptions
That I'm all about logic
For I've thrown it away 97%
That I'll fit in any of your categories
Of occupation, education, all any-electrodigital-card-based identity
That I'll answer your questions as 'highly-educatedly' as expected
That I'll reply with TED-talks style comments
That I'll agree with your ideal principles, all annoying must-s & should-s!

Because underneath those smart, dark-plain themed clothes
Is a colorful, eccentric soul with nebulaes of multiverses
Of way of thinking you wont be able to predict

My reactions might offend you
But that's only because
Your IGNORANCE was getting to me in the first place!

That's why I mostly avoid people
EXPECTATIONS, IGNORANCE, DISTURBANCES

So again,
Don't be fooled by my friendly smile
Because the truth is I never want to connect
Or at the very least
I DON'T. EVER. want to be FORCED to connect!!


*
Why would I want to connect anyway?
I've got already all the highly diverse galaxies inside

(to be continued)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/daezz86
Original date: Aug 22, 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment