Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Slytherclaw Musings #1

Ego is my compass
But so is intuition
(MY OWN) Instincts & impulses never lie
But so does natural wisdom

I embrace my wolves
Solo survival, power house, loves & hates
And my owls as well
Insights, intelligence, wonder & awe

Conflicts might not make me flawed
Instead it'd make me colorful
As long as I'm holding the steering wheel
Being the MASTER

I accept my light and shadow
But I fiercely claim my right to not accept the world's flaws
Thus I accept that I DON'T accept others' shadows
Self-acceptance can't be better than this ;)

That's why, beware
Just because you might resonate with these words
Doesn't mean we would get along
For zero compromise individuality is my guiding star








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Deviant Art post: http://fav.me/daednr5
Original date: Aug 17, 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment