Saturday, March 6, 2021

Slytherclaw Presents! #1

Ladies, gentlemen, and cats alike!

Welcome to my first "Slytherclaw Presents!" series where I show you artwork updates from any of my art fleet.

In this one I present you my latest masterpiece called New Worlds - curiously sounds fitting as the first in the series I say!

I submitted the art (7 versions in total) in my other account BlackCloverCreations as an entry to the DA's latest big contest: "Artvatar Challenge" by team.







I think though, when I read the contest brief again I misunderstood the concept.. it may suppose to be like creating a full persona like I already did sometimes:





But instead the first idea coming to mind was this whole ship (with me being the supposed captain) going through multiverse - creating, exploring, conquering one colorful world at a time as a multi-interest artist (more explanation in the each artwork link / page). So I ended up drawing a scene, not really a character!

I did have other ideas of character close-ups but not enough time, already took a lot of time for this first concept and my recent state of being an everyday-loafing-sunbathing cat didn't help lmao!

So there you go, at least I made it, creating new art after a few months chilling out. I'm satisfied enough with the result, but as usual constructive comments are welcome.

Prints are available for each version, they are also available in Redbubble & Society6 (check out each artwork's link for details). Below are a few samples.

New Worlds v.5 - iPhone Skin

New Worlds v.2A - Metal Print

New Worlds v.3 - Wood Wall Art

New Worlds v.4 - Bath Mat

New Worlds v.5 - Notebook

 

There's also the premium content in Gumroad for only $1 if you prefer to print it for yourself:



Don't forget to check the animated GIF process too:


And this time I managed to record the process and create a timelapse video as well! The colors are trippy though so beware if your brain is not up for it.


So follow me in my adventure..

Happily lost, happily found.
Creating, exploring, conquering one universe at a time.

The game is afoot.

Undiscovered oceans, new horizons await.
Weigh yer anchor!

Ludo ergo sum.
Veni, vidi, vici!

Swirly Sail Pirate Flag




0 comments:

Post a Comment