Sunday, March 20, 2022

Slytherclaw’s Treasure Feature #12

Sooo happy for my newly bought logo - time to put it on stuff! OMG it looks so goooood even as my Android wallpaper, ye gotta admit it, huehue..

Then when I found a super cool custom wooden pencil case online, I knew I just had to carve my brand in these too. And here it is, they finished perfectly in 7 days + shipping. Mon Dieu.. c'est MAGNIFIQUE, muy muy MAGNIFICO, n'est-ce pas!!

Slytherclaw Padawan is "on"!

I feel like I'm in one of those beautiful hotel in Marrakesh.. where I stayed a few nights in room full of exotic furniture and decors like those Moroccan lamps aaaaah..!

As far as I explore online, this wooden pencil case product is still rare so I thought, why not get two? This time I simply took their original design, and here they are - now I really feel like I'm in Marrakesh exploring their pretty Moorish gardens wahooo..!

With the pandemic and everything, the transports out of town and abroad are still limited at least at my place, not to mention in times like this it's much wiser to save a LOT first before going for occasional travels. These days I've been longing for walks + photo hunting in gardens, especially large ones with hedge maze and of course with castles in the center!

But just as it is, there are still TONS, UNCOUNTABLE bliss personally I'm super grateful for BEYOND REASON, including the pleasant discovery of this stunning wooden work with affordable price (AND every single supporting condition within and without / around for me to actually enjoy these) - o' Universe thanks so much!

And so while I'm savoring this lovely wooden art, Ima totoally allow myself to envision me out there staying in faraway countries with unique cultures, strolling in their colorful gardens, courtyards, and mazes, exploring their castles (and bring home a few antiques) - o' generous and miraculous Universe thanks so much, thanks so much, thanks so much IN ADVANCE!! Hehehee..


Slytherclaw Padawan WILL have been wuz here!

Meanwhile I'm preparing my stamina by weekday jogs and exercises - Marrakesh, Andalusia (Alhambra, Granada, Cordoba, etc), Toledo, here I coome..!


0 comments:

Post a Comment