Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Slytherclaw's Blue Diamonds #11

Curious.. I just intuitively sensed another level of "I actually LIKE doing client work" - while I thought I've been in a slump because of the sense of CHORES / BURDEN of prioritizing client work!

Maybe back then it was 50% "FOR RESPONSIBILITY'S SAKE" + 25% "genuine happiness to help clients" + 25% "genuine love for fun challenges".. and now for the next level, I think I just found the path of 50% "GENUINE HAPPINESS TO HELP CLIENTS" + 40% "GENUINE LOVE FOR CHALLENGES" (they now kinda intertwine and hard to distinguish) + 10% "responsibility's sake"!!

I felt like suddenly aligning complicated puzzle discs guarding a huge secret door aaand OPEN SESAMEE..! The treasure inside is finally miiiinnee..!! Also felt like adding an additional FUEL / FIRE CHAMBER to a system, giving more sustainable energy and more power to the whole process!

Can't really explain how I got this, because it's not really something to be acquired by logic. I'd say this is a simply different universe with all its different set of logic - you'd have to make a JUMP to get it. How do you jump? Listen to and live from your intuition as much as you can possibly do, DAILY.

May I stick to this path for a long, LONG time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment