Sunday, July 19, 2020

Slytherclaw's Treasure Feature #11

Just happy about my new, personal, DIY Everbook! The smooth, doft genuine cow leather.. I feel like I've become somewhat a different person with this milestone of a journal, haha..


Everbook is a way to organize my projects in a loose way, so far I found this the most effective & efficient non-digital method for a random brain like me to keep up with everything. Aside from me haven't bought another smartphone after it's stolen almost a year ago I also prefer to have an analog system, handwritten journals for this, just love the feel of it.

If you're familiar with Evernote app you can see the name was derived from there. The creator of the system is apparently a busy pastor who's got lots of things going LOL. I found this when searching for some best journaling methods on Youtube. Really love the simplicity and efficiency, not to mention the slick-antique-rustic look of the leather cover, aaah..!

But you can replace the leather cover with anything else works for you. You can create for yourself if you want, the instructions are here:




Moar photos of mah "Captain's Everlog"! arrrr pirate








Nope. Don't like this book.  Feather Icon



0 comments:

Post a Comment