Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Slytherclaw Confessions #8

I've got this gem about two weeks ago I think, I've got this idea out of the blue when I was having difficulty sleeping (most days I've always been rather insomniac anyways): "Say the word 'forgiving' over and over until you sleep" - by all thundering typhoons and cyclones and underwater volcanoes it WORKED!! (Actually what I meant by the word 'forgiving' is the one in my native tongue, so if you want to try this too feel free to adjust to whatever language you feel right.)


There's no specific context in term of 'forgiving' itself, I mean I know I'm kind of angry / vengeful person but this mantra I think it's more about the pure energy of the word "forgiving". Truth is I didn't like that word and still DON'T like it at all (and you bet I'd still grab any chance to avenge everything I deem as victimized innocents if I have the power and resources - too bad mostly not), but in this case of my usual insomnia I was simply open to it, I let it washed over me as I drifted into the most peaceful sleep I've ever had in months!

Don't know why or how this worked, but it did work. So I think I'll be using this again, god knows where this will lead me too.. while at the same time still being aware of my active volcanoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment