Thursday, August 12, 2021

Slytherclaw Presents! #2

 S'up citizens of DA?

I just jumped back into art recently via my other account @BlackCloverCreations, joining an art challenge: 31 days of art: an all-mediums challenge by @projecteducate !

But before I found that I've already planned one for myself, a 30-day art study which is too rough to put in DA Gallery and just don't want to put it in the Scraps either, so I submit them in my Wattpad account: https://www.wattpad.com/user/SlytherclawPadawan

You can actually see / read both of the challenges I'm joining in the Wattpad account, serves as my simple form of artbooks, easy browsing to just flip and all. It's been 12 days already, but of course I just got the time to shout this out now omg!

  

 

Here are some of the best from 31 Days of Art Challenge:





 

As you see they're more like of explorations than masterpieces so I don't make them available for prints, although maybe I might revisit and refine them someday. This does loosen up my 'stress' on my files organizing and actually start drawing again LOL.

For the 31 Days of Art Challenge I'll be uploading the painting timelapses too to my Youtube account. Here's one done, more will come!







0 comments:

Post a Comment